In accordance with the provisions of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code, personal information will be handled as follows:
SCOPE OF DATA HANDLING
Personal information is gathered to:
- process internal statistical analysis;
- provide quotes and offers to existing and/or potential clients;
- send commercial information about the activity to existing and/or potential clients
- for the exchange of communications concerning the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company – by telephone, mall, courier, fax, e-mail or via areas of the website;
- comply with the legal requirements set forth by laws, regulations, EU legislations, fiscal and administrative by-laws
METHODS OF DATA HANDLING
Personal information will be treat as follows :
- by operations or sets of operations as indicated in Art. 4 of Law no. 196/2003;
- via electronic devices suitable to ensure the safety and confidentiality of such information;
- by the administrators of this website or by its staff charged to handle such data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMISSION
The submission of personal information is absolutely discretionary, except for the circumstances specified in the next section.
REFUSAL TO SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any refusal to provide personal data by the parties concerned makes impossible to complete the services related to the necessary sending of personal data.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collected data may be disclosed without the prior user’s consent to the staff in charge of both the administration and maintenance of the website or formally responsible of the website or involved in such activities.
The art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, recognises to the user the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the existence or not of personal data, even if not yet recorded and the communication of such data is made in intelligible form (art. 7, comma 1), concerning their origin (art. 7, comma 2, letter a), the scope and methods of handling (art. 7, comma 2, letter b), in case of processing carried out with the use of electronic devices (art. 7, comma 2, letter c);
- the right to be informed about the data of the data controller, data processor (art. 7, comma 2, letter d) and of the entity representative (art. 5, comma 2);
- right to be informed of the subjects or categories to which personal information can be disclosed or who might come across such information as data controllers, processors or representatives (art. 7, comma 2, letter e);
- right to obtain the update, the rectification or where applicable, integration with other data (art. 7, comma 3, letter a);
- right to obtain the cancellation, the transformation of data into anonymous form or their block in case of breach of law, including information whose storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which such information was gathered and collected (art. 7, comma 3, letter b);
- the right to obtain operations mentioned under article 7, comma 3, letters a) and b) of the Law to be disclosed also with regard to their content, explained to users whose information was spread, except in cases where such disclosure is not feasible or requires a disproportionate use of means compared to the right granted (art. 7, comma 3, letter c);
- the right to object, in whole or in part, to the handling of personal information for legal reasons or for sending commercial materials, selling services, conducting market research or for other promotional purposes (art. 7, comma 4, letters a) and b);
- the right to compensation in case of damage resulting from the handling of such personal information (art. 15);
- the right to recourse to the courts or to the Data Protection Authority to enforce the rights above indicated. (art. 141 and 145).
The Google Analytics employed on this website uses first-party cookies to keep track of the interactions with the users of this website. Such cookies are used to store information such as the time of website access, if prior access was made by each user and what pages of the website were visited. Browsers do not share the information collected by cookies from different domains.
DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
Data controller and processor
Nome e Cognome: Vincenzo Mucaria
Indirizzo: Via Badia Grande, 9 91100 - Trapani (Sicilia)
Tel.: +39 0923 593 314 348 472 02 23